Monday, February 11, 2013

I am bad at survival. FACT.

      I have been in The Loft of the house in which I live for the past three days.  I have left occasionally for food and water and the birthday party of two (now 4-year-old) girls who are related to me.  

This is not good.


     I mean, I like to think of myself as fairly well-adjusted for a 16-year-old girl, and then I go do something like, say, play Batman: Arkham Asylum for about twelve hours straight and when I get kicked off of the XBox do I go out? Do I do something productive? Maybe get some...I don't know...well-needed exercise, or something?


NO!

I grabs some earbuds and plug them into the computer and proceed to watch about twenty Jennifer Lawrence interviews before moving on to some Vlogbrothers as YouTube dessert.*

This is RIDICULOUS.


It was sunny today. I have a bike, I could've gone to the-wait, no; the library's closed on Mondays, especially Holiday mondays. DANGIT. I could've called a friend, though. Maybe hung out with them and drawn, gone through comics, watched B-Movies, ANYTHING. 

Instead I just sort of hung around.  

While I firmly believe it's great and healthy to have a "Lazy Day", having a "Lazy Three-day Weekend of Angry Gaming and No Showers" makes me sound like a bit of a cliché.**

Good thing there's another three-day weekend coming up. Maybe I'll actually go outside.*** 

Cheers-
AG

*Yum, smart people!

**Good thing I have all my new comics to keep me company!

***To be absolutely fair, I did go out on Friday with my friends to see Warm Bodies(awesome movie, by the way) but that was before the weekend started.

No comments:

Post a Comment